* Look at your pictures of today in 2019, 2018, 2017… Put together photo series. Maybe you notice that you have an affinity to certain motifs
* Print out your photos. Experiment with papers and printing techniques and send them as gifts.
* Take pictures in your home, always have your camera close and show the experience of your everyday life
* Stroll around with your camera as much as you can. Even if you repeat the round, you will always see something new.
* Observe something in nature, the sky, a flower, a tree, your dog and take pictures of it again and again. Observe the change. Maybe you can cut a film from it?
* Discover stop-motion animations and explain me afterwards how to do it 😉 I always wanted to learn that!
* Learn something about smartphone photography
* check out the books of Michael Wood & Julie DuBose on www.miksang.com
* My book “Freude am Sehen” is just available in German right now, but my publishing house is shipping wordwide the print without shipping fee. Send me an e-mail and I will forward your order. It is also available as e-book.
Creativity, Art & Museums
* Visit Picasso online at K20, Düsseldorf
* Creative tips from MOMA
* Keri Smith launched a page of daily inspiration
* Rachek Hazell explains how to bind a notebook
* Documentary about Carmen Herrera on Netflix and Vimeo
* Become a Microscope > Dokumentation über Sister Corinna
Wonderful suggestions, Hiltrud! I’m going to try strolling with my camera when my kids are playing and when things are quiet. Thank you!
Thank you so much Cody and keep on rocking’. I love seeing your images!