* Look at your pictures of today in 2019, 2018, 2017… Put together photo series. Maybe you notice that you have an affinity to certain motifs
* Print out your photos. Experiment with papers and printing techniques and send them as gifts.
* Take pictures in your home, always have your camera close and show the experience of your everyday life
* Stroll around with your camera as much as you can. Even if you repeat the round, you will always see something new.
* Observe something in nature, the sky, a flower, a tree, your dog and take pictures of it again and again. Observe the change. Maybe you can cut a film from it?
* Discover stop-motion animations and explain me afterwards how to do it 😉 I always wanted to learn that!
* Learn something about smartphone photography
* check out the books of Michael Wood & Julie DuBose on www.miksang.com
* My book “Freude am Sehen” is just available in German right now, but my publishing house is shipping wordwide the print without shipping fee. Send me an e-mail and I will forward your order. It is also available as e-book.